Another great pasta salad recipe to try. Mint vinaigrette tossed with orzo, green beans, Kalamata olives, and tomato basil flavored feta cheese. Nice pasta salad !
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped Mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 3/4 pound Orzo
- 1/2 pound Green Beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled Tomato Basil Feta Cheese
1. Add extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, mint, oregano, salt and pepper to small bowl.
2. Whisk until well blended.
3. Cook orzo according to package instructions. Add green beans to orzo during last 5 minutes of cooking.
4. Drain orzo and beans in colander.
5. Add orzo and green beans to large serving bowl.
6. Toss pasta with Kalamata olives and dressing.
7. Fold in tomato basil Feta cheese.
8. Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
The pasta salad recipe is ready to serve...nice ! Enjoy it !