- 4 oz bowtie pasta cooked tender and drained
- 11 oz can mandarin oranges; drained
- 15 oz can garbanzo beans; drained and rinsed
- 1 large bunch of fresh broccoli; washed, trimmed and chopped
- 2 green onions; sliced thin
- 1/4 c white vinegar
- 1/4 c orange juice
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp pepper
In large salad bowl, toss cooled pasta with mandarin oranges and vegetables. In a shaker container combine ingredients for the dressing; shake to mix.
Pour dressing over the salad. The pasta salad recipe is ready to serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving time.