Black Bean Pasta Salad
Try this nice pasta salad recipe of the South border style black bean salad. Consist of Penne or rigatoni pasta mixed with black beans, cheddar cheese, green onion, salsa, onion, avocado, green pepper, and seasoned with salt and pepper.... a nice pasta salad !
- 8 ounces Rigatoni or Penne Pasta, cooked, drained and rinsed in cold water
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped Green Pepper
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 Fresh Avocado, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
1. Add pasta, salsa, black beans, cheddar cheese, green pepper, onion, and avocado to large serving bowl.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover and chill 30 minutes before serving.
This great pasta salad recipe is ready to serve...enjoy it !