31% calorie reduction from traditional recipe.
- 1 pound penne or medium pasta shells, cooked, drained, cooled
- 1 large yellow or red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen peas, cooked
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup blanched sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful*
- 2 teaspoons drained green peppercorns, crushed (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine pasta, bell pepper, peas, green onions, snap peas and carrots in salad bowl. Blend mayonnaise vinegar, milk, parsley, Equal® and peppercorns, if desired.
Stir dressing into salad mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 3 hours to allow flavors to blend. The pasta salad recipe is ready to make 10 servings. Great salad to taste !
* May substitute 4 1/2 packets Equal® sweetener.