This great pasta salad recipe consists of Flaked Alaska salmon and fusilli pasta mixed with tomatoes, cucumbers, mozzarella cheese, parsley, and Parmesan cheese. Salad is tossed with Greek style lemon vinaigrette....great taste !
- 1 (15 1/2 ounces) can Alaska Salmon
- 8 ounces Fusilli Pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups sliced Cucumber
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup chopped Parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Lemon Peel
- Black Pepper, to taste
1. Drain salmon and flake with fork.
2. Add salmon, cooked pasta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, Mozzarella cheese, parsley and Parmesan cheese to large serving bowl.
1. Add olive oil, fresh lemon juice, garlic, dill weed, lemon peel, and pinch of black pepper to small bowl.
2. Whisk until well blended.
The pasta salad recipe is ready to serve....enjoy it !