A nice pasta salad recipe to try !
- 2 lbs. tri-color rotini pasta
- 2 carrots
- 2 zucchini squash
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper
- 2 cans whole black olives (small olives, preferably)
- 1 lb. broccoli florets (optional)
- 1 bottle Bernsteins Cheese Fantastico salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan or Romano cheese, grated
- stick pepperoni, sliced (if desired)
- black pepper
- McCormick Salad Supreme (to taste)
Julienne (slice into long thin square strips) the zucchini squash, carrots and bell peppers.
Cook pasta, according to directions, al dente. Drain, rinse with cool water.
In the meantime, prepare all cut vegetables and place in a large bowl.
Add 8 oz. of bottled dressing to pasta and gently mix to combine. Add 8 oz. of bottle dressing to vegetable mix and gently mix to combine. Add pepperoni to pasta if desired.
Combine vegetable mixture to pasta mixture and mix well.
Season with pepper, Salad Supreme and Romano/Parmesan grated Cheese...
For best results, do not use pre-grated cheese. Use only freshly grated cheese..and the pasta salad recipe is ready to serve....!