This amazing Thai shrimp pasta salad recipe consists of shrimp and roasted peanuts mixed with greens and tossed in a garlic, ginger and fish sauce highlighted dressing. Great tasty salad !
- 2 ounces Uncooked Linguine
- 1/2 cup shredded Carrot
- 8 ounces Medium Shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 cup thinly sliced Boston Lettuce Leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro Leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped Unsalted, Dry-Roasted Peanuts
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped Green Onions
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled Fresh Ginger
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1. Add pasta to boiling water. Cook 9 minutes. Add shredded carrot. Cook 1 more minute.
2. Drain pasta in colander. Allow pasta to cool.
3. Add pasta with shredded carrot, cooked shrimp, Boston lettuce, fresh cilantro leaves, and dry roasted peanuts to large bowl. Toss to combine.
4. Add limejuice, fish sauce, cilantro, green onions, sugar, vegetable oil, fresh ginger, and garlic cloves to jar. Secure tight fitting lid. Shake to blend dressing.
5. Pour dressing over pasta salad. Toss to coat. The pasta salad recipe is ready to serve. Enjoy !
Try also this great baked asparagus eggs recipe...